Replace disposable paper towels and start saving money with Bambooee Reusable Bamboo Towels. These bamboo-made towels are super strong and instantly absorb accidental spills and sturdy enough be used to wash dishes.
Just 1 sheet of Bambooee can be used up to 100 times to clean mirrors and shower doors, dry your hands, clean your car and so much more. It's really easy and environmentally-friendly to use Bambooee towels. Just use one Bambooee towel a day, and then throw them in the wash. Bambooee towels are so durable they can be washed up to 100 times, without ripping or tearing. That's almost two years of use!
- Bambooee Reusable Towels are made from rayon that is sourced from organic bamboo, so they’re super thick and strong
- Bambooee Reusable Towels are very economical because they’re machine washable, bleachable and reusable up to 100 uses
- Use Bambooee Reusable Towels with your favourite cleaner
- 1 roll of 20 Bambooee Towels replaces up to 2,000 disposable paper towels, so start saving money now
- Suitable for cleaning up spills, stains, kitchen counters, mirrors, toys, dishes, and drying hands
- Fits perfectly with standard paper towel holders
About the brand...
THE BAMBOOEE STORY WAS FOUNDED IN 2011 BY NOAM & IRENE KRASNIANSKY
It was inspired by a kitchen conversation between the husband and wife team. In 2009 Irene told Noam that she didn't want to use paper towels in her kitchen anymore, since she just recently learned that only 7% of the Brazilian rainforest was still intact. Noam set out to develop a product that not only replaced disposable paper towels made from trees, but one that was made out of a sustainble and renewable resource.
ISBN: 705105233185 SKU: 65982