Earths Purities has created an all-natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick that really works – and, thanks to a lovely blend of pure essential oils, has a perfume-like scent unmatched by any commercial deodorant. Well aware of the dangers of aluminium-based antiperspirants but unable to find an effective natural alternative, founders Vincent and Hailey spent a year mixing the aromatic, antimicrobial oils with other ingredients to arrive at the perfect formula. Their Men’s Natural Deodorant includes lemon myrtle, petit grain, bergamot, frankincense and lavender essential oils as well as:
- Antimicrobial coconut oil
- Vitamin-rich shea butter to nourish and moisturise skin
- Arrowroot for silky smooth pH-balanced skin
- Beeswax to protect skin from irritation and lock in moisture
- Aluminium-free sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) from the natural mineral natron to absorb odour
- Super emollient carnauba wax for softer skin
- Silica-rich diatomaceous earth to absorb underarm perspiration and odour
- Bentonite clay to eliminate toxins with negative ions and higher pH
- Antioxidant vitamin E oil from natural sources to protect skin from free radical damage
The deodorant contains no parabens, phthalates, sulphates or artificial colours, and has not been tested on animals. It’s not an antiperspirant; it lets your body sweat as nature intended while destroying the bacteria that often cause odours when you do. Meanwhile, the essential oils provide a fragrance that’s long-lasting even in harsh climates – and they’re still gentle enough for sensitive skin.
About the brand...
Created from the need for an effective and natural deodorant that works in our harsh Australian climate, Earth’s Purities seeks to provide consumers with a product that not only does the job but is made from 100 percent recycled paper in its packaging.
Earth’s Purities’ natural deodorant can be used safely on the skin; is formulated without animal testing and is made from organic and natural materials. The company offers their products in both women’s and men’s varieties.
ISBN: 0797776097388 SKU: 67680