Heart Wine contains the therapeutic herb hawthorn, which was used in Irish folk medicine as a heart tonic, in the 1600s. Hawthorn is one of the oldest-known medicinal plants used in western herbal medicine and is one of the most valuable herbs for improving and supporting heart health.
Medicinal Use: Heart Wine contains hawthorn, one of the most valuable, traditionally-used herbs for improving heart health. It is a powerful heart tonic that helps optimise cardiovascular and circulatory systems to perform at their peak.
Active Ingredients: Each 25 mL dose contains extract equivalent to hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) herb top fl. dry 1 g.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains no artificial colours, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Ideal for people who appreciate a drop of wine.
- Rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream
- Made with quality Australian Shiraz Cabernet wine.
- Contains 19% v/v alcohol and sulphur dioxide
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915003734 SKU: 73884