Calendula (also called marigold) is a native of the Mediterranean countries. Historically, it was used as 'poor man' saffron and was prevalent in market places during the Middle Ages. Medicinally, infusions, extracts and ointments were prepared from the petals by folk healers. Calendula can be found in many gardens, however not everybody is aware of its excellent medicinal value.
Medicinal Use: Hilde Hemmes' Calendula cream promotes wound-healing by activating tissue regeneration. Apply it several times daily to the affected area for the relief of minor wounds such as:
- minor burns
- cuts and sores.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Contains tincture equivalent to Calendula officinalis flower dry 20 mg/g.
Features / Benefits:
- This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
- Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
- Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
- Promotes the body's natural healing.
- Compatible with most skin types.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915000122 SKU: 73872