Hawthorn is one of the oldest-known medicinal plants used in Europe and is now considered to be the most significant herb for the maintenance of a healthy heart. Pharmacological investigations have shown that the main components responsible in terms of helping the circulatory system to perform at its peak, are the flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins.
Medicinal Use: Use as a heart tonic and to help maintain a healthy heart. Helps optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart function. Claims for this western herbal medicine are based on traditional use.
Active Ingredients: Each teabag contains Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) herb top fl. dry 1.5 g.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915004045 SKU: 73812