Is Prostate Health 'Secret Men's Business'? Once a man reaches the age of 45, prostate health becomes very important. Over the years thousands of men have contacted Hilde Hemmes' because they are concerned about their prostate. Many are even reluctant to discuss this embarrassing subject but for many, ProstaLobium® has become their best friend and is no longer 'secret men's business'!
Medicinal Use ProstaLobium® teabags contain the herb epilobium. Taken regularly, ProstaLobium® has anti-inflammatory and exudative properties which maintain normal prostate and urinary tract function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Each teabag contains Epilobium parviflorum herb dry 1.5 g.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water and cover for ten minutes.
Adults: take one cup before breakfast and half an hour before the evening meal.
Take one cup daily to help maintain a normal prostate.
Use only as directed. Duration of use There are no restrictions on duration of use. For best results this product should be taken for at least 12 weeks.
Positive effects can often be noticed within a few days of commencement.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915004069 SKU: 73816