Herba-Calm teabags are a natural alternative to sleeping tablets without being habit-forming or having strong sedative effects, and feature valerian, hops and lemon balm, three of the best-known herbs for the relief of sleeplessness and unrest.
Medicinal Use: Take for the relief of insomnia and nervous unrest. Promotes a more natural, restful sleep without strong sedative or hypnotic effects. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains:
- Valerian dry 600 mg
- Hops strobile dry 450 mg
- Lemon balm leaf dry 450 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915004168 SKU: 73828