Sorry, this product is currently out of stock, however...
Similar products you may like...
Spices are not just great flavor-enhancers, they come with therapeutic properties as well. Our Cooling Spice Mix are precise blends of spices and seasonings that include all six ayurvedic tastes. Sauté the Cooling Spice Mix in Ghee and add to your dishes, add some to soups, stews and sauces as they're cooking or sprinkle over prepared vegetables or rice at the table. Convenient, and mouth-wateringly delicious!
The exotic colors and heady aromas of spices can elevate an ordinary dish into a sublime feast for the sense of sight, smell and taste. What's more, most spices also come with therapeutic properties, so every meal that includes spices can become an experience in enhancing health and well-being. Ayurveda, the ancient system of healing from India, has been singing the praises of spices as "wonder-foods" for thousands of years.
Ingredients: (Ayurvedic Seasoning) Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Turbinado Sugar, Cardamom, Ginger, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Salt.
- Coriander is a tridoshic spice highly appreciated in ayurveda. It is a cooling spice and contributes the sweet and astringent tastes. Ayurvedic texts suggest that it is good for digestion, whets the appetite, helps combat allergies and also helps purify the blood.
- Fennel is extremely good for digestion. It acts as a general toner for the digestive system, and is particularly good for enhancing Agni, the digestive fire, without aggravating Pitta.
- Dried ground ginger is a warming spice, contributing the pungent taste. It is useful in aiding digestion, enhancing appetite and pacifying stomach disorders.
- Turmeric is ubiquitous in ayurvedic cooking. It contains the flavanoid curcumin, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. This all-around wonder spice is said to help detoxify the liver, balance cholesterol levels, fight allergies, stimulate digestion, boost immunity and enhance the complexion.
- Cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify stomach disorders.
- Use to taste as follows
- Add to dishes during cooking.
- Keep on the table and add to prepared dishes at every meal.
- Mix in oil as a salad dressing.
- Sprinkle on popcorn for a gourmet treat.
About the brand...
Maharishi Ayurveda Products have offered authentic, safe and effective ayurveda products for the past 23 years. Maharishi provides healing herbal remedies and hundreds of ayurvedic solutions to improve your health. All the herbal products, based on time-tested ayurvedic formulas and meticulous procedures from the Vedic tradition of India, this method goes beyond conventional herbal medicine or vitamin supplements. Experience how they support mind, body and emotions holistically, without negative side effects.
Read more about Ayurveda and the Doshas.
ISBN: 5025868200282 SKU: MPCHB