Newly formulated, all natural Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream can be beneficial for the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions and the relief of minor skin irritations. May assist in the treatment of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic
- Includes naturally derived ingredients
- New convenient tube - minimises wastage
- Soothes and relieves
- Use on larger areas of the body
- Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
Directions for Use:
For external use only.
Apply generously to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
Duration of Use:
No restriction on duration of use.
Cautions and Contraindications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use:
Internally: This product has been designed for external skin application
Near eyes: Avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
About the brand...
Thursday Plantation brings top quality Australian Tea Tree Oil to the world. Established in 1976, the company has long been dedicated to planting Tea-tree in Bungawalbyn, NSW and manufacturing products from its wonder oil. Today Thursday Plantation is now a part of Integria Healthcare ( an Australian leader in natural care ), but the the original manufacturing plant in Ballina remains.
ISBN: 9312146006633 SKU: 424605