This colorful wristband was thoughtfully designed to help bring awareness to children suffering epilepsy. The wristband fits most kids from age 2 years and up. It is an essential reminder of your child's health condition as well as being fashionable and cool.
- Simply let your child wear this wristband at all times to help notify the public about your child’s diabetes condition
- Measures 7 inches long/17.78 cm
- Three adjustable snaps; S=5 3/4"/14.61 cm, M=6 1/4"/15.88 cm, L=6 3/4"/17.15 cm
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- Latex-free band and Nickel-free snaps
- Meets and exceeds US and European safety standards
About the brand...
Iris Shamus founded Allermates when she wanted to find a way to safeguard and protect her son who has allergies, while he was under the care of his teachers, caregivers, and relatives. To help him positively cope with his allergies, Iris wrote funny stories and poems about quirky allergy characters she made up with her own imagination. She then turned her quirky characters into illustrations, and quickly she expanded them into dog tags and wristbands. Her son proudly wore them and it also gave Iris some security knowing that when he was in public, he was wearing something to remind others of his allergies.
From her personal desire to help alert those close to her son about his allergies, AllerMates was born and now these cool alert tags helps notify teachers, caregivers, friends and the general public about children with allergies, special dietary restrictions, medical conditions and special needs.
ISBN: 819556011619 SKU: 65553