Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10)is an essential nutrient found in every cell of the body. It is vital to cellular biochemical reactions, and has been shown to increase the production of enzymes and oxygen supply within the mitochondria of the cells. CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and supports the cardiovascular system.
Co Enzyme Q10 is a natural vitamin like substance that functions as a powerful antioxidant and is found in high concentrations within the heart. Given its potent antioxidant properties, CoQ10 has also been studied as a possible treatment for cancer2,3. It may also help in the management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome4. Co Enzyme Q10 promotes the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and therefore aids in stamina and athletic performance. Herb Valley Co-Enzyme Q10 is derived from yeast fermentation.
- Assists peripheral circulation
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Assists in conversion of carbohydrates to energy
- Aids in general well being
Active Ingredients per Capsule: Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 150mg Bacterial fermented
Non Active Ingredients: Beeswax-White, Gelatin, Glycerol, Iron oxide Black C177499, Iron Oxide Red C177491, Lecithin, Soya Oil, Water - Purified
Additional Information: No added sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, milk derivatives, preservatives and sweeteners.
Recommended Daily Dosage for Adults: Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- PHENINDIONE, WARFARIN - Individuals who are using anti-coagulants should seek medical advice before taking.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if being treated for diabetes. CoQ10 may increase the glucose-lowering effect of your medication.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Practitioner. Vitamin, mineral, and herbal supplements are not intended to replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Take only as directed.
Storage: Store below 300C in a dry place away from sunlight.
About the brand...
Herb Valley has developed a reputation for quality with a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements, that every day thousands of people benefit from using. Their range of products are comprehensive, highly potent and of the highest quality, and they offer a natural solution to suit most needs.
ISBN: 9319501055930 SKU: 115593