Hypericum also known as St John's wort, has been revered in the past decade, but has actually been traditionally used for centuries, for treating nervous conditions, anxiety, restlessness and sleeplessness.
Paracelsus, an esteemed and famous physician of the Middle Ages, treated patients with this nerve-appeasing and rejuvenating plant. A current report revealed that there are approximately three million recommendations by doctors annually for hypericum, making it more famous than other regular "anxiety" drugs. Over the last 17 years there have been dozens of clinical trials validating its therapeutic value.
A western herbal medicine conventionally used to relieve symptoms of anxiety, restlessness, nervous unrest and insomnia. Hypericum can also help in the management of mood swings.
Each 5 mL contains Hypericum perforatum extract equivalent to dry herb top fl. 1 g.
Features / Advantages
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Liquid extracts are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Great for people with poor digestion.
- Blend with your favourite fruit juice or herb tea.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915003901 SKU: 73844