Native American Indian tribes were the first to use the echinacea root for a variety of ailments and, until the 1800's, it was one of their best-kept secrets. Around 1870 a German physician formulated a medicine containing echinacea that became popular in European households. It was not until the 1900's that echinacea gained recognition amongst healers in the west. Today echinacea is recognised as one of the most exciting herbal discoveries for healthy immune function and to assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
Medicinal Use: As a powerful immuno-stimulant, it helps to maintain a normal, healthy immune system. Taken regularly (especially by athletes) it can not only provide relief of the symptoms of cold and flu, but can also assist in the treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Echinacea purpurea root 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to cichoric acid 1.69 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915003864 SKU: 73838