Herbal Laxative contains senna and buckthorn which have been traditionally-used for hundreds of years because of their characteristic laxative actions. We now know these herbs contain a unique scientifically-proven class of substances called 'hydroxyanthracenes'. These have been blended with psyllium, dill and liquorice to ensure a pleasant taste and gentle laxative action.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 5 mL level metric teaspoon contains:
- Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf dry 1.75 g
- Buckthorn also known as Frangula (Rhamnus frangula) bark dry 150 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915000955 SKU: 73882