Made with organic ingredients. Contains Tea Tree, Petitgrain and Lime oils to increase body and restore and revitalise the hair.
Features and Benefits
- Contains 84% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified by the Organic Food Chain
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
- Contains 100% naturally derived ingredients
- For scalp and hair health
- Contains nourishing petitgrain and lime
- New convenient tube - reduces wastage
- Free from polysorbates, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
For external use only.
After using Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo, rinse well.
Massage Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner through the hair and scalp. Leave 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
Duration of Use
No restriction on duration of use
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use
Internally: this product has been designed for external use
Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes due to eye sensitivity
With chemically treated hair
About the brand...
Thursday Plantation brings top quality Australian Tea Tree Oil to the world. Established in 1976, the company has long been dedicated to planting Tea-tree in Bungawalbyn, NSW and manufacturing products from its wonder oil. Today Thursday Plantation is now a part of Integria Healthcare ( an Australian leader in natural care ), but the the original manufacturing plant in Ballina remains.
ISBN: 717554080449 SKU: 424679