In ancient times, hawthorn was used in traditional Irish folk remedies and was favoured by Romany folk healers as a heart tonic. Nicholas Culpeper (1616-1654) is one of many well-known herbalists who praised its effectiveness for the heart.
Today, hawthorn has a reputation for being one of the best herbal medicines to help optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart functions resulting in a marked improvement when taken over the recommended period.
Medicinal Use: Hawthorn has been considered invaluable for centuries, as it is one of the best heart tonics. Today, as many people become concerned about their heart health, hawthorn should not be overlooked. Taken regularly, hawthorn helps to improve heart health function, maintain a healthy heart, and optimise cardiovascular and circulatory systems to perform at their peak. Claims for this western herbal medicine are based on traditional use.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Crataegus monogyna herb top flowering 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.66 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915002836 SKU: 73842