This specially-formulated herbal blend contains caraway, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle and peppermint - a mixture that was previously only available in European pharmacies.
Medicinal Use: Stimulates the flow of bile from the gallbladder and aids digestion. Assists in the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as: bloating and fullness after meals. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Each 3.2 g teabag contains:
- Caraway dry 320 mg
- Javanese tumeric (Curcuma xanthorrihza) rhizome dry 640 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant dry 960 mg
- Milk thistle fruit dry 640 mg
- Peppermint leaf dry 640 mg
Features / Benefits:
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915004113 SKU: 73822