Herbs in KBM have long been used to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. The herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow for their diuretic properties have been combined, to assist renal (kidney) elimination of water and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract.
Medicinal Use: Take to help maintain healthy kidney and bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Each 2.7 g teabag contains:
- Birch leaf dry 540 mg
- Couch grass rhizome dry 540 mg
- Golden rod herb dry 540 mg
- Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry 540 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915004182 SKU: 73830