The combination of the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow have been specially selected to help maintain healthy kidney/bladder function and to encourage water elimination from the urinary tract.
Take to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Each 2.7 g teabag contains:
- Birch leaf dry 540 mg
- Couch grass rhizome dry 540 mg
- Golden rod herb dry 540 mg
- Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry 540 mg
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults and children over 12: take three to four cups daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: take two to three cups daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: take one to two cups daily between meals.
Duration of use
There are no restrictions on duration of use.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915001365 SKU: 73833