Rudolf Breuss, a natural healer, was a most extraordinary man who devoted his long life to helping people. Born in 1899 into an impoverished Austrian family, he had a desire to help at a very early age. His eager young mind absorbed every snippet of knowledge he could lay his hands on. He educated himself by reading books and attending lectures whenever he could - a practise he maintained throughout his life.
Today Breuss' legacy lives on in the form of his book that has sold over a million copies world-wide. I have included his kidney tea blend because of the great respect for the work of this man.
Medicinal Use: Take for the improvement of general well-being and to help maintain healthy kidney function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains:
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) stem dry 154 mg
- Greater nettle (Stinging nettle) herb dry 103 mg
- Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare) herb dry 82 mg
- St John's wort herb dry 62 mg
Features / Benefits:
- Therapeutically effective.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Contains clear and correct information.
- An inexpensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915001204 SKU: 73959