Drink Maharishi Ayurveda Kapha Tea any time of the day for its stimulating effect or especially when feeling lethargic, overweight, digestion is slow, or when the weather is cold and wet.
A stimulating blend of spices that perk up body and mind, Kapha Tea is guaranteed to wake you up. 100% herbal Kapha Tea is a caffeine-free alternative to coffee, great for early mornings or damp, cold days. Includes Ginger, Pepper and Saffron.
Ingredients: Ginger, Cloves, Pepper, Cardamom, Turmeric, Saffron
- Dried ground ginger is a warming spice, contributing the pungent taste. It helps pacify Vata and Kapha and increases Pitta. It is included in many Maharishi Ayurveda formulations because of its healing properties.
- In ayurveda, cloves are considered to enhance circulation, digestion and metabolism and help counter stomach disorders such as gas, bloating and nausea.
- Black Pepper is considered an important healing spice in ayurveda. It has cleansing and antioxidant properties, and it is a bioavailability enhancer -- it helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body. It helps the free flow of oxygen to the brain, helps enhance digestion and circulation and stimulates the appetite.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas). Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas. It is excellent for balancing Kapha, particularly in the stomach and the lungs.
- Turmeric is ubiquitous in ayurvedic cooking. It contains the flavanoid curcumin, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. This all-around wonder spice is said to help detoxify the liver, balance cholesterol levels, fight allergies, stimulate digestion, boost immunity and enhance the complexion. It is also an antioxidant.
- In ayurvedic cooking, saffron is used widely: in desserts, vegetable dishes and to season rice. It is used for both its royal color and delicate aroma.
About the brand...
Maharishi Ayurveda Products have offered authentic, safe and effective ayurveda products for the past 23 years. Maharishi provides healing herbal remedies and hundreds of ayurvedic solutions to improve your health. All the herbal products, based on time-tested ayurvedic formulas and meticulous procedures from the Vedic tradition of India, this method goes beyond conventional herbal medicine or vitamin supplements. Experience how they support mind, body and emotions holistically, without negative side effects.
Read more about Ayurveda and the Doshas.
ISBN: 010415900062 SKU: MKTEA