Manuka Honey is famous as a healing aid. Manuka produces among the highest concentrations of hydrogen peroxide of any honey. It was noted that the presence of hydrogen peroxide generated by the enzymatic activity of glucose oxidase in dilute honey contributes to the anti-bacterial activity. As hydrogen peroxide decomposes, it generates highly reactive free radicals that react and kill bacteria.
As well as its other therapeutic properties, the presence of potassium, sodium calcium and magnesium means that Manuka honey is capable of neutralising acid in the body and thus maintaining the acid-alkaline balance.
Manuka Honey is commonly known to have the following benefits & usage:
- A delicious source of minerals and trace elements our bodies need.
- A valuable aid for the healing of burns, infected wounds and ulcers.
- Assists in treating dyspepsia, stomach ulcers and other digestive disorders
- Can help relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne.
- Soothes sore throats and helps speed recovery from colds and flu.
100% pure New Zealand Manuka honey is 100% bee produced.
- No sweeteners, preservatives and colourings are added,
- No temperature higher than 39+ Degr. Celsius and
- No fine filtering has been applied to keep all the natural benefits in the honey.
About the brand...
Nature's Goodness are an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of health and beauty products, with over 20 years experience using natural ingredients to improve your health, beauty, and wellbeing. They are also a leading maufacturer of honey bee products, and always maintain the highest level of product standards. Nature's Goodness products are manufactured from the finest ingredients, collected from remote, pollution-free areas of the Australian bush. All products are extensively tested for quality and effectiveness.