Rose hip seed oil is nearly unparalleled in its ability to revitalise and replenish tired, aged and damaged skin. The oil – while gentle enough for everyday use on all skin types – is a potent blend of vitamins, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and antioxidants. It acts to smooth lines and wrinkles, slow signs of ageing and promote healing by helping to preserve the skin’s natural collagen and enhancing the body’s ability to make its own antioxidants. The regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties of rose hip seed oil also make it ideal for topical treatment of scars, stretch marks, discoloration, dryness or chapping, and sunburn.
Rose Adore is rose hip seed oil in its purest form, made from the sweetbriar rose of the tiny, mountainous kingdom of Lesotho in southern Africa. The seeds are cold pressed – never heated or treated with solvents – to yield a pure oil which retains all its active compounds and contains no additives or diluents of any kind.
- Certified Organic
- High in fatty acids including linoleic, γ-linolenic, oleic & palmitic
- Good source of α-tocopherol (vitamin E) & β-carotene (provitamin A)
- Preserves collagen in the skin
- Strong anti-ageing and healing effects
Ingredients: Rosa eglanteria hip seed oil
* The Free Spirit Groups Love Rose Hip Seed Oil and the Rose Adore Rose Hip Seed Oil are the same product, just packaged differently.
ISBN: 9347986000688 SKU: 67521