The effective Natural Animal Solutions HerbaGuard Powder formulation has been created to provide a great alternative compared to the use of powerful chemicals on our pet's skin.
The creation of Natural Animal Solutions HerbaGuard Powder is based on a centuries-old remedy called Diatomaceous Earth. This old remedy is based on ancient geological deposits found in skeletons of microscopic organisms.
- Safe to use on cats and dogs
- Contains natural diatom
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, free of chemicals and pesticides
- The ideas is that geological deposits are broken down to a microscroscopic level and are razor sharp for little nasties. For pets and humans, it feels like a fine powder.
- HerbaGuard's greatest asset in being a powder based product is due to its multiuse benefits.
- The powder can be applied directly to your pet's skin, to their bedding, and any other common areas in which they inhabit. It can even be added to the wash to make sure that all areas have been covered.
Absorba-Cide aka Diatomaceous Earth
- Absorba-Cide is an insectivide product. This is a natural product registered with The Australian Veterinary and Pesticides Authority for the use against insect pests of stored grain and registered with the BFA for organic farmers to use.
- Absorba-Cide kills insects by absorbing waxes and oils from the insect cuticle thus creating the loss of moisture and death by dehydration. Additionally, the shards of silica in the material scrape the animal leading to its physical breakdown. Most likely resistance will not occur because it is physical and not chemical properties of Absorba-Cide that makes it a powerful insecticide.
- Absorba-Cide is an insecticide product. A natural product registered with the Australian Veterinary and Pesticides Authority for use against insect pests of stored grain and registered as an allowable input for organic farmers by the BFA.
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Black walnut
- Fever few
About the brand...
Natural Animal Solutions was born in 2005 by Animal Naturopath Jacqueline Rudan, as a result of her desire to provide high quality natural remedies for her four legged clients!
Working with and basing her remedies on Human Naturopathy, she liased with leading doctors, scientists and Naturopaths to create animal equivalents for her own Practice. Following testing and development, she has now created a range of formulas for the consumer market.
ISBN: 9341976000061 SKU: 72495