Internationally, seaweed is known to be a fine all round multi-mineral and multi-vitamin. It is inexpensive and only requires a small amount to be added to food and is easily absorbed by pets. Animals are fortunate to absorb up to 20% of synthetic minerals and vitamins. Natural supplements and herbs are easily absorbed through the digestive tract, getting good value for your money.
This great supplement can be administered for all animals, dogs, cats and horses as well as sheep, live stock, cattle, chicken and pigs. Contains A, B1, B2, B3, B, C , E, minerals and trace elements – potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, selenium, iodine, copper, cobalt, sulphur and boron.
- Supports Thyroid
- Promotes healthy skin pigment
- Economical mineral and vitamin supplement
- Healthy skin coat and digestion
When should I feed seaweed?
- Kelp is suitable to feed for specific purposes or in a regular routine. Kelp is essential for maintaining health and is a wonderful revitalizerer. It will help with better digestion; improve healing from injuries, healthy skin and animal coat, higher defense against infection, larger litters and efficient birthing. Seaweed is excellent for increasing appetite, defense against parasites and is an excellent source of natural macro and micro minerals. It is important for raising puppies, reproducing animals and for all dogs.
What are the benefits of seaweed?
- Kelp has high contents of fiber content and is essential for the proper function of the thyroid gland because of its iodine content. It is known for its ability to cleanse the digestive tract, and fight against the absorption of toxic metals.
- Organic seaweed - Kelp
About the brand...
Natural Animal Solutions was born in 2005 by Animal Naturopath Jacqueline Rudan, as a result of her desire to provide high quality natural remedies for her four legged clients!
Working with and basing her remedies on Human Naturopathy, she liased with leading doctors, scientists and Naturopaths to create animal equivalents for her own Practice. Following testing and development, she has now created a range of formulas for the consumer market.
ISBN: 9341976000191 SKU: 72509