This teabag contains senna which has a long history of medicinal use dating back to physicians in the 9th century. Today we know senna is one of the most effective laxatives available as it has been proven in numerous clinical trials and scientific studies.
This therapeutic teabag is a blend of senna with soothing camomile, peppermint and fennel to ensure a gentle laxative action and to give you a pleasant-tasting tea suitable for adults and children over 12 years. Due to their intestinal cleansing action, Laxative teabags are also included in all the Hilde Hemmes' Detox Programs.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Senna leaf dry 900 mg.
Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf dry 1.75 g
Buckthorn also known as Frangula (Rhamnus frangula) bark dry 150 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915001358 SKU: 73832