Tablets are another convenient way of taking Propolis. Taken daily, these capsules will help maintain your body's natural ability to resist ill-health. Each tablets contains 1000 mg of Propolis for an extra-strong dose.
There are certain trees - including numerous Australian natives - which exude a resin to protect themselves from infection. This resin, which has strong antibiotic properties, is gathered by bees which then metabolise it and smear it over the walls of their hive. This substance is called propolis. It is a very complex substance and contains flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and numerous minerals.
- Propolis is a natural antibiotic with strong antimicrobial properties.
- It also possesses anaesthetic and strong antioxidant properties.
- It is very helpful in a wide range of health conditions: Propolis applied externally will relieve pain from burns, wounds and earache.
- Propolis will help prevent bad breath, gum problems and other minor mouth and throat problems.
- Inhalation of the tincture will relieve minor upper-respiratory tract infections.
- Propolis will protect your skin against pimples, acne and other skin blemishes. Propolis has no toxic effects. If taken internally, it will enhance your powers of resistance to cold-like infections.
In the manufacture of Propolis products, Nature's Goodness uses a specially manufactured standardised Propolis extract. This ensures all Nature's Goodness Propolis products contain a specified quantity of propolis. Nature's Goodness Propolis is assayed regularly to ensure compliance with Nature's Goodness' high standards and specifications.
About the brand...
Nature's Goodness are an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of health and beauty products, with over 20 years experience using natural ingredients to improve your health, beauty, and wellbeing. They are also a leading maufacturer of honey bee products, and always maintain the highest level of product standards. Nature's Goodness products are manufactured from the finest ingredients, collected from remote, pollution-free areas of the Australian bush. All products are extensively tested for quality and effectiveness.
ISBN: 9311968111716 SKU: NGPR23