Sorry, this product is currently out of stock, however...
Hilde Hemmes' VariCare cream contains an extract made from dried witch hazel leaf, which has a high concentration of tannins and was commonly used in our grandmother's day as a general household remedy.
Rub Hilde Hemmes' VariCare cream onto the affected area several times daily to relieve:
- varicose veins
- feeling of heaviness in the legs.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains extract equivalent to Hamamelis virginiana dry leaf 103 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
- Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
- Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
- Promotes the body's natural healing.
- Compatible with most skin types.
Rub onto the affected area several times daily.
Clinical trials have shown that horse chestnut has a vascular-tightening effect.
Support pantyhose can help ease pain of varicose veins.
Walking, swimming, cold leg showers, water treading or baths can also help.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.
ISBN: 9315915000153 SKU: 73875