Hilde Hemmes ProstaLobium Plus Capsules contains epilobium and saw palmetto. Epilobium has been traditionally used as western herbal medicine that helps maintain a healthy prostate and normal urinary tract function.
Saw palmetto may provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (benign enlargement of the prostate) such as difficult, frequent, urgent and irregular urination.
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dried Epilobium parviflorum herb 500 mg and Serenoa serrulata fruit 800 mg.
Features / Benefits:
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults take two capsules twice daily 1/2 hour before breakfast and before the evening meal.
About the brand...
Hilde Hemmes are Australia's leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer. They are a family owned company, born from a background and knowledge in herbs. They have a long-standing commitment to herbal health, and their herbal products are of paramount quality.