Do you think that all Vitamin C supplements are all the same? Not at all!
Natural Animal Solutions High Potency Vitamin C has been scientifically developed together with naturopathic industry leaders to bring you the best Vitamin C souces available.
This innovative formula when combined correctly provides synergestic values far better as a whlole. It has been used expertly within their clinic for many years and its pH level has been adjusted to fit the majority of tolerance levels with pets, while maximizing absorbtion rates for full effectiveness.
- Due to the concentration of the formula, only small doses are required for full effectiveness.
- Contains a powerful antioxidant called Polygonum cuspidatum (resveratrol)
- Mixed source of ascorbates to help with maximizing absorption
- Pharmaceutical grade states only small dosages required
- Alpha Lipoic acids powerful antioxidant ability reprocessess both Vitamins C and E thus boosting its biological longevity
- One-of-a-kind formulation, pH level adjusted to fit the majority of animal tolerance levels.
- Tastes good, mixes well and doesn't have fructose or other sugars. Its formula is a gentle enough for sensitive patients.
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium ascorbate
- Magnesium ascorbate
- Sodium ascorbate
- Zinc ascorbate
- alpha Lipoic acid
- Polygonum caspidatum root extract equiv. dry (Standardised to contain resveratrol 14mg per 4 gram serving)
- Citrus bioflavanoids extract
About the brand...
Natural Animal Solutions was born in 2005 by Animal Naturopath Jacqueline Rudan, as a result of her desire to provide high quality natural remedies for her four legged clients!
Working with and basing her remedies on Human Naturopathy, she liased with leading doctors, scientists and Naturopaths to create animal equivalents for her own Practice. Following testing and development, she has now created a range of formulas for the consumer market.
ISBN: 9341976000009 SKU: 72490