Does your child carry an EpiPen due to allergies? Then AllerMates EpiPen Medicine Case helps you organize your child’s allergy medication such as: epinephrine injectors like EpiPens, Auvi-Q and/or Benadryl with caregivers, relatives, nurses, friends, and teachers. These high quality medical cases are easy to use made with sturdy zippers that pull and open easily when medicine is needed. Also includes emergency instructions and important contact and medical information card that you can fill out regarding your child’s specific allergies.
- An insulated case with a protective cushion to secure sensitive medication
- Can hold up to 2 EpiPens or other brand epinephrine auto injectors
- Contains emergency contact information card to help expedite emergency care
- Convenient carrying due to carabiner clip that attaches to belts, backpacks, and strollers
- Made with two additional pockets for other medications like individual dose Benadryl or ice packs
- Easy to follow emergency instructions and allergy information
- Additional strap to hold inhaler if needed
- Adjustable and removable belt
- Simple velcro straps that can easily attach itself to pants, belts, or backpacks
- Dimensions: 20 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 2.5 cm D
About the brand...
Iris Shamus founded Allermates when she wanted to find a way to safeguard and protect her son who has allergies, while he was under the care of his teachers, caregivers, and relatives. To help him positively cope with his allergies, Iris wrote funny stories and poems about quirky allergy characters she made up with her own imagination. She then turned her quirky characters into illustrations, and quickly she expanded them into dog tags and wristbands. Her son proudly wore them and it also gave Iris some security knowing that when he was in public, he was wearing something to remind others of his allergies.
From her personal desire to help alert those close to her son about his allergies, AllerMates was born and now these cool alert tags helps notify teachers, caregivers, friends and the general public about children with allergies, special dietary restrictions, medical conditions and special needs.
ISBN: 819556010582 SKU: 65573