Didn't think it was possible to have a moist delicious muffin without the grains, refined sugar, and dairy? Think again! These delicious but nutritious Paleo Blueberry Muffins make the perfect snack or quick breakfast.
2 ½ cups of almond meal
3 free range eggs
¼ Cup of organic honey
¼ cup of organic desiccated coconut
½ teaspoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon of Organic Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of organic blueberries (can substitute for raspberries, mashed banana etc)
Nucifera Cold pressed Organic Cooking Spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together everything except for the blueberries until fully combined.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries.
4. Coat muffin tray or loaf tin with Coconut Oil Cooking Spray.
5. Fill each mould ¾ full with muffin batter and bake for 30-40 mins. The top should be spongy but firm.
6. Cool for 5 minutes, and remove from tray.
Get HEALTHYISH in 2017!
From recipes, trends and discounts, expect great things via email this month.