This Mexican take on the humble home roast chicken will add the heat that makes it perfect for a seasonal winter meal.
1 Free Range Chicken
3 tablespoons of Ranchero Chipotle Salsa
2 cloves of garlic
1 herb bundle of parsley, thyme and bay leaf
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Stuff the chicken with the onion, garlic and the herbs.
2. Cover the chicken with the Ranchero Chipotle Salsa
3. Set the chicken on a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 1 hour at 100 degrees
4. After this turn your oven at 150 degrees for another hour
5. Finally, roast for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Remove from oven and melt the butter over the top of your chicken.
7. Enjoy with your favourite salad or roast vegetables.
The changes in oven temperature will guarantee the most juicy and tender chicken ever!!!
Get HEALTHYISH in 2017!
From recipes, trends and discounts, expect great things via email this month.