Filled with nutty goodness and natural organic sweeteners, this quick easy to make RAW Chocolate Nut Fudge will surely satisfy your sweet tooth!
Ready in 30 minutes, plus chilling time
Dairy-free I Egg-free I Gluten-free I Paleo I Raw I Vegan
- 2 cups raw almonds
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Organic RAW Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Ceres Organics Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Organic Cashews, RAW Whole, roughly chopped
- Process almonds in a high powered blender, scraping down the sides as needed. You will see the almonds go through a few stages: first a coarse meal, then forming a ball, and finally it will start to spread out, releasing the oils and becoming almond butter. This will take 10 – 20 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix together the almond butter, with cacao powder and coconut nectar.
- Once well combined, mix in the cashew nuts.
- Spread out onto greased tray.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!