Taken from Jenni Madison's new cookbook 'The Healthy Coconut' - this vegan, sugar free and gluten free slice made with whole food and super food ingredients will satisfy the cravings of even the biggest cherry ripe fans!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooling time: 10 – 15 minutes
Soaking time: 4 hours
Serves: 10 – 12 slices
10 x Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 4 hours
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 tbs maca powder
2 tbs cacao powder
¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
1. Base: Blend all ingredients in a food processor until it forms a ball.
2. Press the mixture into a lined pan and refrigerate,
3. Filling: Process all ingredients until well combined. This forms the second layer of the slice – press this on top of the base. Return slice to fridge.
4. Topping: Blend all ingredients. This makes the third layer of the slice.
5. Return slice to fridge or freezer for a few minutes before slicing into narrow pieces.
Get HEALTHY in 2017!
From recipes, trends and discounts, expect great things via email this month.